Thursday, August 7, 2008

Have to start somewhere

With any blog you have to start somewhere. Here's a bit of a summary of where I'm at.

Home: I'm married and have 2 kids (more if you include the pets).
Work: I work as a software developer more then 30 miles from home
WoW: My main is a level 70 Warlock on the Scarlet Crusade Realm

As with many people that have kids and work full time my WoW time is pretty limited. I'm lucky if I can get in more then two sessions lasting anywhere from 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours. Raiding is pretty much out of the question although my lock is pretty close to being geared enough to at least start Kara (finally).

My lock is part of a now relatively small guild. A short time ago we had an event that saw a good portion of regular members run off to other guilds. I'll get into my guild status in future posts. At this point the only thing I'll add is that it makes me a bit sad when I'm the only person logged on from the guild.

more to come...

No comments: